Majority of people live their lives online now. They socialize, seek entertainment, and
search for services and products, including homes, and real estate agents on the
Internet. You are losing potential clients by not having an online presence.
- There are 2.9 billion Internet users worldwide
- In the United States alone — there are 2.3 million users
- 92% of home buyers used the Internet in some way to search for a home
- 2 in 3 homebuyers researched agents extensively online before choosing who to
work with to buy a home (Google Consumer Survey, August 2014).
- 98% of home buyers say real estate agents and websites were viewed as
useful information sources
- There is a 13% year over year increase in the use of YouTube to view homes
(Google Data Report, 2014)
- 50% of millennials visited real estate websites in July 2014 (Google Data
- 36% of those millennials used a mobile device or app to visit those real estate